30 January 2007

Another go

I had a blog here years ago, but I don't remember the password. It did have this very pretty header made with html. I am not sure how to modify the new styles in a way that I could put that old code on this one.

I've been trying to be more disciplined in writing. I've started several excercises in the past few days, but it wasn't until I found this one earlier that I really got into anything. It's a short story based on a "theme". I may post it here when I am done.

I think one of the major problems I have with writing is that I get too distracted by stuff. All day today I've meant to work on one excercise or another but a ton of things got in the way. I had to set this up. Then Lastfm went down. The horrors! I spent time trying to figure out if it was their servers or my puter. Then when it came back up, I spent time picking out a recently played chart. I did this all for your viewing pleasure, because it was for this blog and not because I love to procrastinate about everything.

So I only got a few paragraphs of the short story done. They are very dense paragraphs, though. They remind me of pemmican.

No comments: